The National Accounts Manager (NAM) for Advantage Consumer Healthcare is responsible for managing all aspects of an assigned client's business to achieve the client's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) across the assigned customer base. The NAM excels at maintaining and growing the client's business, protecting it, and creating and closing new opportunities with assigned customers and clients. The NAM is the client's interface/conduit to the various support teams in the organization (including order entry, claims/deduction support. The NAM is responsible for making sales calls on a designated Customer's to include all relevant departments for client base. The National Account Manager is a high visibility position responsible for the management of sales and business development within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Deliver fact-based headquarter presentations, using knowledge of market competitiveness, pricing, using fact based selling and overall growth strategies.
- Deliver budgeted revenue income by client and by customer while maintaining expenses.
- Responsible for identifying new growth opportunities and closing those opportunities (i.e. expanded product distribution or increased promotional activity).
- Meet or exceed client goals related to sales, distribution, pricing, shelving placement, promotional volume, and promotional spend levels.
- Establish regular communication with the clients and customers that leads to strong working relationships.
- Coordinate efforts to develop and deliver sales presentations to clients and customers that highlight sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity by incorporating the use the syndicated data to outline business building ideas.
- Secure client-approved schematics for all clients' brands by providing communication to our schematic, reset, and retail departments.
- Support the Business Administrative Assistant assigned by client to ensure that all correspondence and claim/deductions are promptly handled. Facilitate resolution with the client and/or customer as needed.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising programs at assigned customer accounts.
- Driving and Travel up to 35% are essential duties and function of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales of over-the-counter healthcare brands to national retail chains in U.S.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we’re committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we’re growing, so we have plenty of room. If you’re dedicated, talented, and service minded, you’re invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.