- Ensures individual sales, retention, and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers? wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Assists with store opening and closing duties, maintaining proper cash handling metrics
- Participates in inventory cycle counts
- Ensures sales floor remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to ?home store? to meet the needs of the business
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
- Assists with other duties as requested
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
- Previous experience with store operational duties
- Cash handling and previous billing system experience
- Fluency in the Spanish language, both written and verbal
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately 55,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms). The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.
At Cox Enterprises we innovate and evolve in alignment to a set of values that remain constant. Year to year. Person to person.
Our Core Values:
- Our employees are our most important resource.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Our customers are our lifeblood.
- We embrace new technologies.
- We invest in new business opportunities.
- We believe its good business to be good citizens.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world
At Cox we believe that bold action and staying true to our values has enabled us to create a thriving business. We believe in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.