CEI Engineering is seeking a Project Manager for our office in Bentonville, AR. Our Project Managers do more than just manage project scope, schedule, and budget. They are an integral part in ensuring clients receive quality outcomes from conceptual and design phases, to the regulatory review process, bidding, construction, all the way through project completion. Our Project Managers are the "face" of CEI and pride themselves most in developing repeat business based on quality work and excellent service.
- Manage land development projects by creating scope and budgets, directing the civil site design, and coordinating work with other staff and design team members
- Be a key point of contact with clients, contractors, and local government officials
- Review project design aspects including site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality practices, and utilities
- Review work products, quality control, and budgeting
- Mentor, develop, and supervise staff
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, landscape architecture, or equivalent training/experience
- P.E. or L.A. license preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in land/site development with experience in utilities, drainage, quality control, site entitlement, and progressive project management
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D, and Microsoft office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong sense of personal initiative and drive to meet client expectations
CEI Engineering Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Land Surveying consulting firm. Established in 1973, CEI has evolved from a five-person engineering, environmental, and surveying firm into a national firm of over 100 professionals operating from six offices across the US. We value hiring quality people that want to continuously develop and grow along with CEI.
CEI offers competitive pay, comprehensive health and wellness offerings, a 401(k) program with company match, Employee Stock Ownership plan, quarterly incentive bonus program, continuing education opportunities, and a health and wellness reimbursement program. Most importantly, we aim to give you the opportunity to do what you do best every day. For more, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Civil Engineering, Civil, Project Manager
Job Posted by ApplicantPro.com