We are seeking an exceptional administrative professional for this role. You are incredibly organized and you are a master of time management. You really know how to use Excel. You can perform data entry and analyze data at record speed. You enjoy helping others. You can do more than one task at a time, while speaking on the phone with clients. You are the person who can always find the problem and propose a solution. Be the hero to our retail clients and account management team. Join a great team, thrive in a fast paced environment - make a difference!
- System Platform & Configuration - Oversees the reporting hierarchy structure and maintenance of assigned retail teams' data systems. Understand the functionality of the various retail platforms and how the data should appear in the different devices.
- Data Validation - Ensure the quality and accuracy of data received/entered from all sources for completeness. Verify against the sources for accuracy and completeness of data for all assigned teams. Ensure the database & all other retail systems are up to date at all times.
- Troubleshooting - Receive, research, identify, and communicate the different types of data issues within all ASM retail systems. It is this individual's responsibility to learn all assigned retail team's reports, be able to analyze them for accuracy, troubleshoot and escalate issues as needed to the appropriate department.
- Communication - Work closely with account manager as the integration point for the department to ensure appropriate communication is delivered in an accurate, timely and consistent fashion. Assist in creating training and additional support documents as needed. Will travel to Client and Retail meetings as needed to represent the department.
- (Required): Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years' experience in data analysis (troubleshooting and understanding data flow process)
- 1+ year in database maintenance, customer service, training and presentation skills
- 1+ year of CPG industry experience preferred
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, and category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over 40,000 passionate, talented people make Advantage everything it is today, which is why we’re committed to providing top-notch training and development opportunities to see them succeed.
As you might imagine, our success, coupled with the way we value our expert associates, is a massive draw for passionate, educated individuals looking for a place to excel. Fortunately, we’re growing, so we have plenty of room. If you’re dedicated, talented, and service minded, you’re invited to explore our open positions and consider a future with us.