- We have an opening for a full-time¬ HOUSEKEEPER¬ position.
- Location: Bentonville High School 1801 SE J Street Bentonville AR 72712¬ Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:¬ F/T; M-F 4:00pm-12:30am with occasional weekends.
- Requirement:¬ Housekeeper experience preferred. ¬ WILL TRAIN the right candidate.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates‚€™ knowledge and experience alongside SSC‚€™s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.¬
SSC Services for Education is¬ a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider.¬ As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way.¬ As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.¬
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Provide cleaning, floor care, event set-up and take-down, light maintenance, moving, and some grounds work within the assinged area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean interior spaces within assinged area.
- Empty trash, dusting, clean floors, windows, sanitize desks and commonly touched surfaces
- Maintain high stndards and work at efficient pace
- Interact hospitably and supportivly with staff, student, visitors
- Assit with project assignments as directed by supervisor.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 83789