We are growing - both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GOOD CANDIDATES - Cashier-Customer Service Associate (PT& FT)
Associates are key to our business!?? They train to perform various duties in the caf?? and ensure our ultimate goal occurs each and every time:?? meet our customers' needs through fast, accurate, friendly service by providing quality, delicious products for their enjoyment in the caf??, at home or work, or on the go.?? Associates operate with a strong sense of teamwork and communication, follow policies and standards, and take pride in their work.
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement (even for part-timers)
- Product Discounts
- Benefit Eligibility (averaging 30 hours/week over a 6 month period)
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, Vacation
- Minimum age 16 required; age 18 is preferred to operate equipment
- Experience in food service, retail, or customer service is preferred but not required
- Satisfactory attendance record and experience with following instructions, policies, and procedures is required
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week.?? Indicate your availability on the application.?? Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website.?? A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
External Reference Code 56698544P70818298A65539939 Company Name Panera Bread
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread family, and more opening all the time, it’s no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We’re committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.