We are growing - both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GOOD CANDIDATES - Shift Supervisor (full-time)
Joining Panera as a Shift Supervisor is something special, as they showcase our growing, progressive brand and make a positive impact on our customers and employees. ??They participate in our Shift-Supervisor-In-Training (SSIT) program to learn our caf?? positions, how to execute shifts, and to effectively supervise associates.??
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Advancement Opportunities (in 2015, Shift Supervisors filled 47% of Manager openings)
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, and a matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
- Minimum age 18 to operate equipment
- HS/GED preferred
- 1 years leadership or supervision in food service, retail, or customer service area
- Ability to pass criminal background
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the SSIT program
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week.?? Indicate your availability on the application.?? Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website.?? A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
External Reference Code 56698544P6502669A65539939 Company Name Panera Bread
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread family, and more opening all the time, it’s no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We’re committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.