OneKreate, a CreativeDrive company, is the world?s largest group of visual content studios, producing creative content at any scale and for every platform. Our brands include Sandbox Studio, Dune Studios, OneKreate and Totem Creative. We specialize in still and motion digital capture, offering full-service production, creative direction, post-production and content workflow technology to companies seeking to increase revenue through omni-channel marketing efforts.
With studios across the United States our client brands include Walmart, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, The Limited, Under Armour and more.
Freelance - Assitant Prop Stylist
The Freelance Assistant Prop Stylist is responsible for supporting a senior prop stylist with organizing, coordinating, and prepping product for photo shoots.
- Work with styling team to prepare merchandise for daily photo shoots, which may involve sets for editorial or on-location photography.
- Collaborate with Senior Stylist to understand and facilitate the daily jobs for the photo shoot.
- Coordinate the facilitation of merchandise from the merchandise department to the photography set and from the photography set to retouching. Organize and trouble shoot any potential problems before production of shoot.
- If necessary, procure props for special projects in a resourceful and creative manner.
- Manage petty cash, cards, and receipts from purchases in an organized manner for account department.
- Work with stylists, assistants + merchandise coordinators to ensure all merchandise has been received on set by matching it to the shot list, inspect materials for flaws or defects.
- Prop sets per instructions from Senior Stylist and Art Director + meticulously follow established Style Guide.
- Proactively + professionally communicate with client and colleagues.
- Maintain styling and styling storage areas.
- Perform related duties, special projects and/or other functions (including assisting in other departments) as required.
- 1+ year of professional work experience.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in computer systems.
- Knowledge of the latest trends, with strength in product and prop styling.
- An eye for visual composition and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven studio environment.
- Self-driven and proven to be a quick problem solver and communicator.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary.